A Precise Desktop Transformation Methodology Saves Time, Reduces Cost & Complexity When Migrating and Managing Desktops
Liquidware is the leading 3rd party software provider of desktop transformation solutions for managing Windows desktops on any desktop platform, including physical Windows PCs, VMware Horizon, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop virtual desktops, Amazon Workspaces and desktops hosted on cloud-platforms including Amazon, Google and Microsoft Azure. What makes Liquidware different from other companies? We design and build our solutions to support a very specific methodology to ensure a successful transition to next generation desktops. You speed through POCs and pilots. With a solid foundation, you can easily move to production desktops and scale – even to thousands of users and devices -- with confidence that your environment is sound and well designed for any desktop platform.
Liquidware solutions remove cost and complexity from desktop virtualization projects. They are platform-agnostic and are ideal for heterogeneous hybrid environments, allowing you to combine best-of-breed desktop platforms. You are not stovepiped into one system or set of solutions.
We start with a core process of assess, design, migrate and validate, that leverages our ProfileUnity, FlexApp and Stratusphere UX products. Use Stratusphere UX to measure your current environment as the basis for designing the target environment. Then you can precisely measure the user experience to ensure satisfaction and that the new desktops meet performance and security demands. With ProfileUnity you can smoothly migrate from older Windows OS to Windows 10, physical to physical or physical to virtual / cloud. Once you're on ProfileUnity, future migrations are taken care of. Application layering with FlexApp can streamline application strategy and delivery, reducing the number of desktop images you need to manage.
After you complete the pilot and move to production environments, our solutions help you keep your deployment on track even as you grow, change and scale. ProfileUnity provides sophisticated, enterprise-level User Environment Management ensuring that your user profiles and data remain controlled, secure and uncorrupted. FlexApp provides robust application layering – a critical part of any application management and delivery strategy. Stratusphere UX provides critical visibility into user experience on your desktops so that you can proactively monitor them to prevent problems and to optimize as you scale.
Advantages of Working with a Leader
With Liquidware Solutions, you get unmatched value with the most affordable, easiest to deploy and most universally compatible software on the market today, with the following key benefits:
- No "rip & replace" of existing platforms, infrastructure or software. You just extend what you already have, and get more value from your IT investments
- Our solutions work synergistically so you don’t waste time and money integrating multiple vendor solutions.
- Liquidware solutions are easy to install, easy to configure and easy to use, so you achieve practical results almost as soon as you deploy them.
- There is no need to build out expensive and redundant back-end systems to support our products.
- All of our solutions are platform-agnostic and support DaaS as well as physical, virtual, and cloud desktops, so you just need one set of solutions – and one vendor -- for your entire environment.