The leader in desktop transformation solutions releases significantly advanced versions of its industry-leading products while continuing to break previous revenue records and garner accolades.
CHICAGO, IL and LONDON, UK, October 7, 2015 -- Liquidware Labs, the leader in desktop transformation solutions, today announced that it has released ProfileUnity v 6.5 with advanced FlexApp Application Layering technologies among other significant improvements. ProfileUnity with FlexApp and all Liquidware Labs offerings will be showcased this week at Stand KK13 in the CitrixZone at IPEXPO in London, UK.
The 6.5 version of ProfileUnity with FlexApp includes the following innovative features:
- FlexApp Layering can now layer even complex applications that require drivers and services, even on a per user basis. Other solutions are limited to machine level application assignment.
- FlexDisk VMDK option for VMFS storage, providing up to 58 VMDK per user, more than any other layering solution.
- ProfileDisk technology speeds logon. VHD-based or VMDK- based ProfileDisks dramatically speed user logon times by seamlessly mounting the entire user profile from disk, supplying the benefits of native profile performance with instant delivery of a user profile.
- Point and Click Clustering for HA offers highly-available and highly scalable clustered configuration has been introduced for ease of HA setup. ProfileUnity includes exclusive point-and-click clustering, removing the requirement for complex setup, network load balancers or external database clusters.
- Exclusive Messaging Fabric removes any single point of failure or scaling contention when processing requests for application layers, when hypervisor storage is used.
This release today is on the heels of the September launch of Stratusphere UX v 5.8 which introduced the following advanced features:
- Login Breakdown for unique measuring and reporting on login events to identify any delaying bottlenecks. You can trend this information for the user, machine or a pool level by using machine groups.
- GPU Compatibility for NVidia feature to measure and report on the latest GPU enabled VDI and physical delivery mechanisms.
- Stratusphere UX API is a point and click GUI API builder to assist any level administrator or consultant to extract information from Stratusphere UX and repurpose it.
- Desktop Applications and Web URLs for Web browser URL monitoring has been added for Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Expanded Linux Monitoring NFS to mount monitoring to the already robust Linux desktop, user and application monitoring agent.
These product releases were accompanied by other significant leading indicators of the overall fiscal health of the company including:
- Q3 2015 was a record-breaking quarter in the company’s history up by 87% in new license sales compared with Q3 2014.
- In Q3 2015, Liquidware Labs completed its largest transaction in its history with a seven-figure deal with a large FED agency.
- Sales of the company’s “Essentials” bundle (combining ProfileUnity with FlexApp and Stratusphere UX) were up 151% over the same quarter last year, demonstrating increasing acceptance of Liquidware Labs products as a comprehensive Desktop Environment Management Suite.
- Bookings for North American commercial and FED Businesses represented 141% of quota.
- The company appointed Dan Falconer, previously with the EUC Sales Organization at VMware, to head Enterprise Sales Operations in the UK and Ireland.
"We are extremely pleased to announce the launch of truly cutting-edge, best-of-breed products for our customers and partners, as well as our strong growth so far in 2015,” said Chris Akerberg, President and COO of Liquidware Labs. "These results validate, once again, that we are the pre-eminent 3rd party provider of Windows desktop management software that reduces cost and complexity of desktop environments – virtual to physical -- while increasing ROI and value for our customers.”
These milestones were also accompanied by other highlights for the company in 2015. For the third year in a row, Liquidware Labs was named to The Channel Company’s 2015 CRN® Virtualization 50. Earlier this year, the company’s ProfileUnity with FlexApp solution received a Redmond Magazine Reader’s Choice award in the Application Virtualization category. The company is also a finalist in the SVC Awards Virtualisation Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Product of the Year category.
“We pioneered a comprehensive approach to onboard organizations to desktop virtualization, and then take them beyond to grow, manage and scale their environments,” said Akerberg. “Today, Liquidware Labs is ‘often-imitated but never duplicated,’ as other vendors can only offer point solutions that address part – but not the whole -- of these requirements. As a result, an increasing number of organizations and channel partners are discovering that Liquidware Labs Essentials is their best bet, and therefore, is becoming the ‘must-have’ bundle to launch next-generation Windows desktops.”
About Liquidware Labs
Liquidware Labs™ provides industry leading platform-agnostic desktop solutions for hybrid Windows desktop environments including Citrix® XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon View®, and physical Microsoft® Windows PCs. Stratusphere™ FIT and Stratusphere™ UX products deliver visibility into desktop environments and support assessment, design, monitoring and diagnostics (Health Checks). ProfileUnity provides just in time delivery of User Profiles, application and user rights management and context-aware policies. ProfileUnity’s FlexApp feature delivers advanced Application Layering. Flex-IO supports IOPS acceleration in virtual desktop environments. The solutions are available in an extremely cost-effectively priced bundle called Liquidware Labs Essentials. Liquidware Labs products are Citrix Ready, VMware-certified, and are available through a global network of partners. Visit www.liquidwarelabs.com for further information.