Layer Applications Across Physical, Virtual and Cloud Workspaces
FlexApp layering is the most flexible layering solution available today. FlexApp applications are platform, cloud, and Windows OS version independent. This flexibility gives your organization the ability to take advantage of FlexApp’s PackageOnce™ capabilities* and deliver applications to any Windows workspace. With this in mind, layering does not become a roadblock to your migration strategy, it is a powerful asset – before, during, and after a migration to your next Windows workspace or browser based app delivery solution.
FlexApp is the most flexible application layering solution available:
- FlexApp layers can be delivered independent of the Windows OS or base image version
- FlexApp layers work across virtual desktops, Microsoft RDSH/Citrix XenApp and well managed physical desktops
- FlexApp layers follow a one app per layer methodology for fast updates and edits to applications
- Exclusive on-demand Click-to-Layer™ capabilities enables dozens of application layers to be assigned to a user's desktop with virtually zero impact to user logon
- FlexApp is designed for next generation Application Lifecycle Management.
*FlexApp applications are not locked to a specific OS. Testing should be performed to ensure compatibility. The bit-level of the OS (32/64) should match the FlexApp package.