MegaSquirt-II Engine Management System
Do it yourself electronic fuel injection control used to be impossible to do, and then came the MegaSquirt project.
There’s a lot of documentation, and a forum of infinite knowledge.
- Real-time fuel calculations up to 16,000 RPM
- Fuel calculations based on customizable mathematical equations
- Programmable 24 MHz HCS12 processor
- Fuel control to 1 µsec
- Ignition control
- WBO2 AFR target table
- Spark advance table
- Barometric correction
- TPS and MAP based accel enrichment
- MAP based open loop
- TPS values for open loop and flood clear mode
- Built-in rev limiter