Arduino + TouchShield + BackPack MeCap = Starter Kit. It’s just what the name suggests. Everything you need to get off the ground.
This combo kit includes everything you’d need to make portable, Arduino-based gadget with a TouchScreen LCD. I suppose you could make your own iPod video with it, or make a program like BitDJ that to record and playback bit I/O sequences.
I’ve just added a new option for wide screen that includes the new TouchShield Slide. It’s brand new so I haven’t written a lot of code for it yet, but it’s just as easy to program as the TouchShield Stealth.
Since so many people have asked, I’ve also added the option to swap in a HiCap as well!
- 14 i/o pins
- 6 PWM
- 6 Analog
- 54 i/o pins
- 14 PWM
- 16 Analog
- 128kB Flash Memory
- 8kB RAM
- 320×240 LCD Screen
- Resistive Touch Screen
- Holds 60 128×128 bitmap images
- Compatible with Arduino Environment
- Only Uses Arduino Pins: 3 and 4
- Graphics Library Ready to Go
- Draw Shapes, Pixels, Colors, Graphs, Buttons
- 2.83 inch diagonal
- High Capacity 2200mAh Lithium Ion Battery (29 Standby Arduino Hours)
- Rechargeable via Arduino USB
- Rechargeable via USB Tybe-B Mini Cable
- Supplies regulated 5V and 3.3V
- Monitor battery voltage status
References and Firmware