The TouchShield is a 128×128 pixel OLED screen on a PCB shield. It is Arduino-ready and brings advanced I/O capabilities to the Arduino platform!
Currently we only have the Slide Edition in stock.
This is the Stealth Edition, which has an all-blacked out board that looks pretty slick on top of the dark blue Arduino. It’s also higher quality, machine soldered and assembled, with a few internal trace re-routes to make it a little lighter, faster, and power-redundant.
Compiling and uploading applications to the TouchShield is done through a one-click button in the Arduino Environment, making it easy to write awesome applications.
If you want to save some time and money, have a look at some of our Combo Kits.
- 128×128 OLED Screen
- 262K Colors
- Touch Screen
- Powered from the Arduino’s 5 VDC pins
- Only Uses Arduino Pins: 2 and 3
- Holds 60 Full Screen Images
- Compatible with Arduino Environment
- Arduino Graphics Core Ready to Go
- Draw Shapes, Pixels, Colors, Graphs, Buttons and More directly from the Arduino IDE
- 1.50 inch diagonal