After talking with several TouchShield Stealth users, I decided to build a bigger and more powerful option, for the folks who want that extra capacity. The TouchShield Slide is a widescreen option that makes full use of the space on the Arduino, maximizing screen space. With 340×240 resolution and a resistive touchscreen, the Slide offers clear, precise viewing and tactile sensing – that all fits squarely on the Arduino. As for programming, the Slide runs a core similar to the Stealth, so it’ll be just as easy to get up and running!
- 320×240 LCD Screen
- Resistive Touch Screen
- Storage for 4 full resolution images or 60 128×128 images
- Compatible with Arduino Environment
- Only Uses Arduino Pins: 2 and 3
- Graphics Library Ready to Go
- Draw Shapes, Pixels, Colors, Graphs, Buttons with complete ease, using a SubProcessing graphics API
ArdTouch “iPhone” menu by Alan
Super Mario Clone by Thom
Space Invaders Clone by Thom
Paint Program by Mike
The Antipasto Arduino IDE is used to program the TouchShield and Arduino devices. Learn more.