Liquidware Essentials for Amazon WorkSpaces
A transition to Amazon WorkSpaces (AWS) is easy when Liquidware Essentials solutions are leveraged to support your planning, migration, and management strategy.
Liquidware Solutions provide these specific benefits for AWS environments:
Secure Policy and Profile Management with ProfileUnity
- Centralized management of user environments·
- Migration options to AWS from legacy PCs or VDI
- Easy to configure and manage environment settings per user, group, or by context
- Security features such as per user/group desktop rights (lockdown), application-rights management and privilege elevation
- Manage user profiles beyond basic profile solutions
- Cross Windows OS compatibility of user profiles
Innovative Layering of Applications with FlexApp
- Simplify application deployment
- Dramatically lower base image management
- Support for apps that run in Windows sessions including drivers and services
- Assign FlexApps by per user, group, or context
- FlexApps are easy to package, patch & maintain
- Package once — many packaged apps work across multiple Windows versions
Onboard Users & Optimize User Experience with Stratusphere
- Complete user experience metrics to provide decision support for starting, growing and scaling AWS implementations
- Easy to use and understand template selection reports for SLA validations
- Detailed “in-session” performance visibility metrics by group or user
- Comprehensive drill-down diagnostics for quick problem-resolution
- Performance metrics and diagnostics for related storage, network, and application servers
- Includes API for alerts, traps, and integration with other monitoring solutions
Get ready for Amazon WorkSpaces with:
- The most robust, cost effective, Workspace Environment Management suite on the market.
- Best of breed solutions for User Experience Monitoring and Diagnostics, User Environment Management, and Application Layering – all fully compatible with AWS.
- Assessments of your desktops and users' real-world usage to help identify prime candidates for AWS.
- Selection of the right-sized AWS tier for your users.
- Migration of users to AWS with a zero disruption methodology.
- Delivery of applications to AWS through Layering, SaaS shortcuts, RDSH published applications, and more.