With recent events contributing to worldwide business disruption, the shift to a cloud-native IT operating model is accelerating. VDI workloads hosted on-premises are known to be a single-point of failure and unable to scale on-demand, but this all changes when VDI is hosted on Google Cloud.
Google Cloud, itopia, HYCU, and Liquidware kick off a 4-part webinar series with this session on Modernizing VDI and Simplifying IT. You’ll learn how your organization can:
- Rapidly migrate VDI to Google Cloud and securely deploy remote Windows desktops & apps to any device, anywhere -- in days, not months.
- Empower junior-level IT admins to easily manage your entire workforce from a single, unified console in the browser.
- Leverage cloud automation to scale dynamically to meet changing demand while dramatically reducing costs.
- Monitor and manage user experience & performance
- Simplify management with follow-me user profile, data and applications
- Improve security of end-user devices with sensitive data protected in the cloud.
- Ensure global business continuity with virtual redundancy paired with continuous cloud-native backup.