Liquidware provides an exciting and dynamic high-tech environment at the cutting edge of virtualization and desktop trends. If you would like to join our fast-paced, innovative organization, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or as noted in the specific job description listed below, with the appropriate title in the subject line for immediate review and consideration.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions. Email your resume today for immediate consideration.
Liquidware is seeking highly experienced individuals to join the company’s sales team as Sales Support Engineers to provide technical sales assistance and all related support including presentation, software installation, meeting customer requirements and resolution of customer issues. Candidates must have a solid background in desktop virtualization technologies across the VMware, Microsoft and Citrix desktop platforms. Sales Support Engineers will be required to interact with senior technologists both at end user sites and at channel partners, and must be able to hold their own in highly technical dialog with these audiences. Applicants must possess solid written and oral communication skills with a strong command of productivity applications, such as MS Excel and Powerpoint. All Liquidware Labs product training will be provided.
Permanent, full time employment of 40+ hours/week, some travel required (20-40%)
Required Knowledge and Skills:
This is a full time position that includes full benefits including 401(k). This position can be located anywhere in the United States.
- Prospecting end users from leads contained in Saleforce.com
- All lead follow up
- Nurturing and closing business with prospects and customers, and ultimately owning assigned accounts
- Partner recruitment and enablement
- Assisting field team as needed
- Pipeline management
- The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and must be flexible enough to adapt to the changing needs of a small company.
- 1 year Inside Sales Experience at a minimum
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- MS Office, specifically expertise in Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of how to conduct WebEx or other online meeting suites.
- Product training provided
- Details of the candidate's prior work experience will be required.
- This is a full time position located in Palatine, IL and has an immediate start date. It is a full-time position with benefits.
- Gain detailed understanding of and expertise with Liquidware Labs suite of products, including Stratusphere & ProfileUnity FlexApp
- Understand sales process, company strategy, Competition and documentation process and creation
- Perform technical product presentations including overview, architecture and use cases
- Demonstrate product features and capabilities
- Create custom reports based on customer requirements
- Perform training sessions for customers and channel partners
- Perform software installation and help customers use the product for assessments, diagnostics, migrations, performance tuning and health checks
- Perform customer tech support function for ongoing sales opportunities
- Assist in troubleshooting and diagnosis of issues as needed
- Internal Sales Reps
- Sales Engineers
- Customer Support
- Quality Assurance
- Strong customer facing interaction and presentation skills
- Pre-Sales + Post Sales Consulting experience a plus
- Very strong and deep technical background in virtualization, especially with VMware ESXServer/vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer a must
- Very strong understanding and deep technical background in desktop virtualization technologies, including VMware Horizon and Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp.
- Windows and Linux Administration
- Familiarity with Active Directory, GPO, Software distribution
- Strong sense of customer service
- Must be open to learn, must take ownership, ready to wear multiple hats.