Liquidware provides an exciting and dynamic high-tech environment at the cutting edge of virtualization and desktop trends. If you would like to join our fast-paced, innovative organization, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or as noted in the specific job description listed below, with the appropriate title in the subject line for immediate review and consideration.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions. Email your resume today for immediate consideration.
Pre-Sales Consultant (Recruiting for 3 Positions: UK, Nordics and The Netherlands)
Liquidware is expanding and investing in our European team. We are currently recruiting to fill three strategic sales positions in key European locations, including the United Kingdom, the Nordics and the Netherlands for a Pre-Sales Consultant. This position is is part of the Pre-Sales team and plays a vital role in revenue generation and delivers business-centric value propositions to executive audiences in enterprise accounts. The Pre-sales Consultant has expert knowledge of Liquidware solutions and participates extensively in sales cycles to support educating and onboarding customers.
Key responsibilities in this position:
- Moving deals forward by using expert knowledge & understanding of Liquidware products
- Interact with potential customers through conversations, demonstrations & presentations
- Prepare, plan and execute demos and Proof of Concepts (PoCs) to potential customers
- Run and facilitate value-based workshops with prospects to discover and understand how Liquidware can address their strategic projects and major issues
- Support the local sales team qualifying leads by understanding the customer pain points in relation to the added value of Liquidware products and solutions
- Collaborate with the local sales team to plan and execute sales development strategies
- Participate as speaker in industry and company events and other marketing activities as needed
- Understand technical findings and translate them into compelling business stories to demonstrate Liquidware’s added value.
- 3+ years of Presales experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Proven consultative skills
- Fluent in English as well as the local languages of the region represented
- Strong presentation and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to quickly gain insight and understanding from operational data and identify opportunities for adding value with Liquidware's desktop solutions
- Business Intelligence: appreciation of reporting technologies, (dashboards and widgets), and their operational use.
- Knowledge and certification of main industry standard desktop platform technologies (Windows Server, Linux, Citrix, VMware)
- Experience in working with a sales organization and a track record of successful meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals
- Experience in one or more of the following technology areas: Transformation Projects (e.g. Windows 10 migration), IT Service Management (good understanding of ITIL, e.g. incident management and proactive problem management), User-Experience -Performance monitoring and IT analytics
- Endpoint management: understanding of client management technologies such as Microsoft SCCM or similar solutions
- Experience as a key technical resource introducing new technology into new markets
- Willingness to travel +30%.
What We Offer:
- Exciting international working environment at a leading Software company
- A very competitive package, including bonus, health-insurance and car-allowance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Office in the Amsterdam Area
Sales Engineer (United States)
- Prospecting end users from leads contained in Saleforce.com
- All lead follow up
- Nurturing and closing business with prospects and customers, and ultimately owning assigned accounts
- Partner recruitment and enablement
- Assisting field team as needed
- Pipeline management
The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and must be flexible enough to adapt to the changing needs of a small company.
- 1 year Inside Sales Experience at a minimum
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- MS Office, specifically expertise in Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of how to conduct WebEx or other online meeting suites.
- Product training provided
- Details of the candidate's prior work experience will be required.
- This is a full time position located in Palatine, IL and has an immediate start date. It is a full-time position with benefits.
- Gain detailed understanding of and expertise with Liquidware Labs suite of products, including Stratusphere & ProfileUnity FlexApp
- Understand sales process, company strategy, Competition and documentation process and creation
- Perform technical product presentations including overview, architecture and use cases
- Demonstrate product features and capabilities
- Create custom reports based on customer requirements
- Perform training sessions for customers and channel partners
- Perform software installation and help customers use the product for assessments, diagnostics, migrations, performance tuning and health checks
- Perform customer tech support function for ongoing sales opportunities
- Assist in troubleshooting and diagnosis of issues as needed
- Strong customer facing interaction and presentation skills
- Pre-Sales + Post Sales Consulting experience a plus
- Very strong and deep technical background in virtualization, especially with VMware ESXServer/vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer a must
- Very strong understanding and deep technical background in desktop virtualization technologies, including VMware Horizon and Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp.
- Windows and Linux Administration
- Familiarity with Active Directory, GPO, Software distribution
- Strong sense of customer service
- Must be open to learn, must take ownership, ready to wear multiple hats.