Adaptive Workspace Management Solutions
Organizations pursuing a digital transformation will also be dramatically changing the nature of work for their employees, yet, too many still rely on outmoded approaches to supply workers with computing resources. Digital transformation can be stalled for organizations which do not re-architect their workspace provisioning approaches. Liquidware presents a roadmap for delivering modern workspaces for organizations which are undergoing digital transformation. Liquidware’s Adaptive Workspace Management (AWM) suite of products can support the build-out of an agile, hybrid platform and cloud workspace provisioning engine. Liquidware's AWM solutions, including ProfileUnity, Stratusphere UX and FlexApp, deliver an efficient, cost-effective and equitable approach for delivering compute resources to their workforce.
Our solutions offer the following strategic benefits by:
- Building on existing infrastructure so investments are not lost. Staff works with familiar approaches. Existing infrastructure and systems are not disrupted or displaced.
- Offering a platform-agnostic approach in which workspace environments are heterogeneous. Organizations are freed from stove-piped structures that restrict growth. Existing processes are automated to facilitate higher levels of control, security and efficiency that sets the stage for comprehensive disaster recovery.
- Enabling emerging technologies and approaches to be introduced into the environment seamlessly and quickly, enriching the user experience without increasing cost over time.
- Aligning workspace design to user requirements and work modes, supporting the use of best-of-breed workspace technologies for an optimum end-user experience.
- Enabling administrators to migrate and co-exist users across evolving platforms easily (Windows OS/application versions, and virtual, physical, cloud platforms, etc.).