Manage Workspace Environments More Efficiently
- Plan for workspace transitions by providing you with decision support for how to design next-generation workspace environments.
- Automate and monitor the status of end user migrations to new Windows OS's and workspace platforms, such as AWS or AWD.
- Drastically lower time and effort to manage base images of digital workspace environments.
- Save an average of five (5) hours per workspace in administrative person hours annually. That's 10,000 hours per 2,000 desktops!
Increase User Productivity Significantly
- Deploy migrations with absolutely no user downtime for instant productivity upon login.
- Users can use the new workspace platform from day one, with all their personalization carried over completely.
- Quickly resolve bottlenecks and bad actor applications and processes that can affect user experience quality.
- Prevent unplanned downtime by an average of 20 hours per user per year.
- Gain visibility and understand your User Experience at a glance.
- Troubleshoot and remediate desktop and workspace issues quickly.
- Support help desk operations with quicker identification, troubleshooting and escalation of UX issues.
- Find the root cause of all problem areas affecting workspace performance. No more guessing and finger-pointing!
- Diagnose and troubleshoot workspaces rapidly to save more than 8 hours of user productivity annually!
Grow and Scale Environment with Precise Accuracy
- Assess desktop infrastructure and images to prepare for Windows OS upgrades to latest versions.
- Plan capacity of storage, RAM, and CPU for physical, virtual and cloud workspace environments.
- Burst scale remote workspaces to keep work from home users productive during unplanned downtime and pandemics.
- Avoid costly over-sizing or under-sizing of workspace infrastructure, across endpoints, servers and storage.
- Adapt to new operating systems and platforms seamlessly up to 20x faster with no disruption for end users!