Efficient Workspace Management
- Plan for workspace transitions by providing you with decision support for how to design next-generation desktop environments.
- Automate and monitor the status of end user migrations to new Windows OSs and workspace platforms, such as AWS or WVD.
- Drastically lower time and effort for base image management of desktops and virtual workspace environments.
- Save an average of five (5) hours per workspace in administrative person hours annually. That's 10,000 hours per 2,000 desktops!
Increase in User Productivity
- Deploy migrations with zero user downtime for instant productivity.
- Users can use the new workspace platform from day one, seamlessly.
- Gain quick resolution of bottlenecks and bad actors that can affect the quality of user experience.
- Prevent unplanned downtime by an average of 20 hours per user per year.
- Gain visibility and understand your User Experience at a glance.
- Troubleshoot and remediate desktop and workspace issues quickly.
- Support help desk operations with quicker identification, troubleshooting and escalation of UX issues.
- Find the root cause of all problem areas affecting workspace performance. No more guessing and finger-pointing!
- Diagnose and troubleshoot workspaces rapidly to save more than 8 hours of user productivity annually!
Ability to Grow and Scale
- Assess desktop infrastructure and images to prepare for Windows OS upgrades to new versions.
- Plan capacity of storage, RAM, and CPU for physical and virtual desktop environments.
- Burst scale virtual desktop environments to keep work from home users productive during unplanned downtime and pandemics.
- Avoid costly oversizing or undersizing of desktop infrastructure, across endpoints, servers and storage.
- Adapt to new operating systems and platforms seamlessly up to 20x faster with no disruption for end users!