Liquidware Essentials for Amazon WorkSpaces
A transition to Amazon WorkSpaces (AWS) is easy when Liquidware Essentials solutions are leveraged to support your planning, migration, and management strategy. Visit the Amazon website to learn more about how Liquidware solutions fit into their Amazon Workspaces SolutionsSpace.
Find out how our customers are leveraging Liquidware solutions to enhance Amazon WorkSpaces.
Liquidware Solutions provide these specific benefits for AWS environments:
Secure Policy and Profile Management with ProfileUnity
- Centralized management of user environments·
- Migration options to AWS from legacy PCs or VDI
- Easy to configure and manage environment settings per user, group, or by context
- Security features such as per user/group desktop rights (lockdown), application-rights management and privilege elevation
- Manage user profiles beyond basic profile solutions
- Cross Windows OS compatibility of user profiles
Innovative Layering of Applications with FlexApp
- Simplify application deployment
- Dramatically lower base image management
- Support for apps that run in Windows sessions including drivers and services
- Assign FlexApps by per user, group, or context
- FlexApps are easy to package, patch & maintain
- Package once — many packaged apps work across multiple Windows versions
Onboard Users & Optimize User Experience with Stratusphere
- Complete user experience metrics to provide decision support for starting, growing and scaling AWS implementations
- Easy to use and understand template selection reports for SLA validations
- Detailed “in-session” performance visibility metrics by group or user
- Comprehensive drill-down diagnostics for quick problem-resolution
- Performance metrics and diagnostics for related storage, network, and application servers
- Includes API for alerts, traps, and integration with other monitoring solutions
Get ready for Amazon WorkSpaces with:
- The most robust, cost effective, Workspace Environment Management suite on the market.
- Best of breed solutions for User Experience Monitoring and Diagnostics, User Environment Management, and Application Layering – all fully compatible with AWS.
- Assessments of your desktops and users' real-world usage to help identify prime candidates for AWS.
- Selection of the right-sized AWS tier for your users.
- Migration of users to AWS with a zero disruption methodology.
- Delivery of applications to AWS through Layering, SaaS shortcuts, RDSH published applications, and more.