Acceler8 Partner Gains Recognition for Outstanding Digital Workspace Transformation Knowledge
Chicago, IL – August 13,2019 – Liquidware, the leader in adaptive workspace management (AWM), today announced it has bestowed its Center of Excellence (CoE) designation to Forthright Technology Partners, one of its leading Acceler8 partners.
"Our CoE designation is only conveyed upon Channel Partners who have consistently demonstrated the highest standard of knowledge and technical delivery in digital workspace transformation projects and who integrate the Liquidware transformation methodology and tool set into their business processes," commented Chris Akerberg, President and COO of Liquidware. "Forthright Technology Partners leads with Liquidware in all their workspace transformation projects, no matter what the end user computing platform is. They are fully self-sufficient in installing, configuring and troubleshooting all our technologies and have supported some of our largest and most complicated deployments. We are delighted to recognize their commitment to Liquidware by awarding them CoE status."
"As our mission is to exceed expectations and to deliver on our core values, working with vendors such as Liquidware is a key component to our success," stated Carl Gersh, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Forthright Technology Partners. "Liquidware’s suite of adaptive workspace management solutions underpins all end user computing projects that we deliver and help us to maintain our trusted advisor status to our customers."
Achieving the Liquidware CoE designation is a notable achievement, as it calls for CoE Partners to satisfy the following requirements:
- Partners are required to have in-depth knowledge of virtualization platforms and desktop technologies as it relates to capacity planning and infrastructure design for end user computing initiatives
- Partners are required to have held the level of Acceler8 Partner for a minimum of 12 months
- All relevant parts of the Partner organization receives focused sales and technical training on a regular basis, with multiple staff from each discipline participating in these sessions
- Partners must have a demonstrated track record of successfully delivering Assessment and Health Checks
- All Partner staff engaged with customers directly will understand Liquidware solutions in depth and are able to relay relevant information across the different levels of clients’ organizations involved in the decision-making process
- Partners must regularly demonstrate Liquidware products in their internal demonstration facility and/or leverage the Test Drive feature on the Liquidware site, by directing customers to it or leading customers through the Test Drive
For a complete list of Liquidware CoE partners please visit https://www.liquidware.com/partners/center-excellence
Liquidware is a leader in adaptive workspace management solutions for Windows workspaces. The company’s products encompass all facets of management to ensure the ultimate user experience across all workspaces - physical, virtual, DaaS or in the cloud. Enterprise companies across the globe utilize Liquidware solutions to dramatically decrease time spent managing desktops, while delivering increased security, flexibility and scalability. Supported platforms include Microsoft physical, WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop), and RDS desktops, Citrix Desktops, VMware Horizon View, Amazon WorkSpaces (AWS), and Nutanix FRAME. Liquidware products are available through a global network of partners. For more information, visit www.liquidware.com or follow on Twitter @liquidware.