Corporate Remote Work from Home initiatives in 2020 contributes to unprecedented company growth
CHICAGO, IL. - February 2, 2020 - Liquidware, the leader in adaptive workspace management (AWM), today announced, despite 2020 bringing challenges to the world’s economies, it was the best year ever for the company.
Liquidware has always helped companies provide remote working solutions for their staff. However, many organizations had to pivot to deliver work from home strategies early in 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic. By seeking advice from the leading AWM supplier, new and existing customers enabled Liquidware to not only increase sales but also increase customer satisfaction and retention. 2020 also saw Liquidware continue to invest heavily in its industry alliance partnerships, as well as expand its focus on its global network of channel partners.
Highlights of 2020 include:
- Grew New license bookings 55% YOY
- Expanded Subscriptions by 42% YOY
- Increased Enterprise transactions 61% YOY
- Achieved AWS Digital Workplace Competency status
- Became a Microsoft Azure Migration Program partner - https://www.liquidware.com/videos/webinar-archive/fast-track-boarding-microsoft-wvd-liquidware-essentials
- Received Application certification from ServiceNow
- Awarded a Stevie for Most Innovative Tech Company in the American Business Awards
- Was Finalist as Best Digital Transformation Product – Incisive Media
- Become the only end user experience monitoring and diagnostics product certified by and available from all the major Cloud marketplaces
"At the start of 2020, no one predicted that a pandemic would launch so many sweeping changes to peoples' work and life styles. But last year was unprecedented in so many ways. We considered it our mission to help our customers ensure that their staff could work safely and securely from home, and this was of paramount importance to us," stated Chris Akerberg, President and COO at Liquidware. "We are grateful that we were able to provide this assistance to them even as we achieved our business and revenue objectives."
Liquidware is the leader in adaptive workspace management solutions for Windows desktops. The company’s products encompass all facets of management to ensure the ultimate user experience across all workspaces – physical, virtual, DaaS or in the cloud. Enterprises across the globe utilize Liquidware solutions to dramatically decrease time spent managing desktops, while delivering increased security, flexibility and scalability. Supported platforms include Microsoft physical, WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop), and RDS desktops, Citrix Desktops, VMware Horizon View, Amazon WorkSpaces (AWS), and Nutanix Xi Frame. Liquidware products are available through a global network of partners. For more information, visit www.liquidware.com or follow on Twitter @Liquidware.