2019 set to be the year of adaptive workspace management
Chicago, IL — Jan. 22, 2019 — Liquidware, the leader in adaptive workspace management, today announced that 2018 was a record year with its solutions being recognized as market leading by industry analysts and experts. Founded in 2009, the company continues to attract an expanding array of customers as it enters its tenth year of operations this year.
"In 2018, Liquidware had our best year ever. Our Essentials bundle of user environment management, application layering and visibility solutions has become the premier choice for organizations who value our track record and platform-agnostic approach," commented Chris Akerberg, COO, Liquidware. "As we enter 2019, our current momentum will carry us into further explosive growth with our solutions across all platforms both on-premises and in the cloud."
Akerberg added that Liquidware continues to thrive as an independent platform-agnostic organization, even as the market continues to consolidate with point-solution competitors being absorbed into larger organizations. The company’s offerings are preferred as customers and partners want comprehensive functionality that can span hybrid environments and can future-proof them for managing desktops in the cloud.
Highlights of 2018 results include:
- Closing the single largest deal in its history for in excess of $2M
- New license bookings hit record levels with the fastest growing segment being enterprise transactions over $100K
- Greater than 90% support renewals, a testament to customer satisfaction
- The company’s application layering solution, FlexApp, was placed first in independent industry analysts WhatMatrix comparison
- Secured an OEM deal with Nutanix for its ProfileDisk technology to ship with Xi Frame
- Continued expansion of technical resources across Northern Europe
- European Sales contribution grew to 12% of global bookings and grew 66% YOY
- Expanded Alliance Team to support growing strategic relationships with Amazon, Microsoft and Google
In addition, Liquidware continued its innovation by bringing new and, in many cases, industry first capabilities to its product set, namely:
- Natively host user profiles and user authored data (docs) on enterprise grade cloud storage such as Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, or Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- Streamlining of startup agent enabling even faster logons
- Support for object-based cloud storage – Amazon S3, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure
- FlexApp Cloud Apps – turnkey pre-packaged cloud-hosted app layers that are ready for use
- FlexApp Cache – enabling high availability on less than dependable networks
- Support for Amazon AppStream – enabling one AppStream server to publish multiple applications minimizing number of base images and servers used to deliver AppStream Apps
- Bring Your Own License (BYOL) support for Amazon Marketplace and Microsoft Azure
- Dashboard views and a builder
- Spotcheck Inspector
- Visibility for VMware Blast metrics
"ESG’s 2019 Technology Spending intention survey highlights that technology issues and organizational dynamics are the most common digital transformation challenges that businesses continue to try to overcome," said Mark Bowker, Senior Analyst, Enterprise Strategy Group. "Liquidware is helping businesses breakthrough these challenges while delivering an optimum user experience across a variety of platforms and digital workspace delivery models."
Liquidware is a leader in adaptive workspace management solutions for Windows workspaces. The company’s products encompass all facets of management to ensure the ultimate user experience across all workspaces - physical, virtual, DaaS or in the cloud. Enterprise companies across the globe utilize Liquidware solutions to dramatically decrease time spent managing desktops, while delivering increased security, flexibility and scalability. Supported platforms include Microsoft physical, WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop), and RDS desktops, Citrix Desktops, VMware Horizon View, Amazon WorkSpaces (AWS), and Nutanix FRAME. Liquidware products are available through a global network of partners. For more information, visit www.liquidware.com or follow on Twitter @liquidware.