Liquidware solutions support any Windows desktop regardless of how it is delivered, whether physical or on Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) on Azure. Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop, delivered from Windows 10 multi-user, is changing the way virtual desktops are delivered. Our solutions enable you to measure your current environment in order to properly design, resource and move to your target environment on WVD on Azure.
Liquidware FlexApp provides Azure-based application delivery for Microsoft WVD as follows:
- Dynamically attaches MSIX, MSI, EXE based applications from Azure
- Persist apps even in non-persistent desktops
- Complements other app technologies such as MSIX App Attach with a solution that can attach ~90% of your applications
- Seamless compatibility with complex applications, including those with drivers and services dependencies
- Zero isolation – FlexApp attached applications are not isolated and therefore have native interaction capabilities with Windows and other applications
- Easy to manage, easy to update, enterprise proven application solution
Liquidware FlexApp is part of Liquidware ProfileUnity when fully licensed. ProfileUnity offers the following additional benefits to your Microsoft WVD deployment:
- Zero downtime user profile migration to FSLogix profile containers from legacy VDI platforms
- Ideal and compatible when moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session or Server 2019
- Smart profile and data harvesting that focuses on user productivity and leaves bloated caches and irrelevant files behind
- Full User Environment Management features including advanced policy management and application rights management
Liquidware Stratusphere UX diagnostics and monitoring solution can be used to measure current Windows environments, then plan the onboarding/migration to Windows WVD on Azure by using real-world detailed data.